Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pincushion Swap


Pincushion from Midland Design
Originally uploaded by piecefulchaos

I participated in a couple of pincushion swaps this summer on Flickr. This is the pincushion I recently received from Midland Design - isn't it adorable? I just love it! I collect pincushions and love all different kinds but animal/whimsical types are my favorite. Now I just need a good place to display all of them!

Oh, and I am trying something new -the Blog This feature on Flickr. I've been neglecting my blog since I really got addicted to Flickr so if this works and maybe I can blog from Flickr I will have no excuse!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

That's an adorable pincushion! As for that last paragraph -- you totally lost me -- I mean, I understand the terms, but have no idea how you'd do what you're talking about. Flickr has always been largely a mystery to me LOL!

Anonymous said...

Me too but I'm glad you'll be blogging again -- love to see what you've been making! Florence